Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Power Rangers & Baby...

When I baby-sat my two cousin last week, it got me thinking about my childhood. My boy cousin Joel brought some power ranger DVD's to watch and Sara had the Baby-Sitting club book. Although I not a hardcore fan of P.R., I can remeber the times when me and my cousins would agrue over which one of us, is the pink Power Rnager, of course I always lost, because they were older then me, and in those situation I never won. I forgot to ask Joel which P.R. he perferred but with the ALL ooh's and ah's coming from him, I suppose it would be quite diffuclt for him to decide. Sara on the other hand did have something I was a die hard fan of and it was the Baby-Sitting Club, I had all there books and somehow I still believe it somewhere in the house, but reading the book with her brought back fond memories and new memeories that I will now have with her.

No comments:

Post a Comment