Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Important Shows compared to Reality tv

Does this world revolve around useless information? Is there people out there filming educational tv shows, not just tv shows about peoples lives? I recently watched The Cove the documentary about the dolphin slaying in Taiji. In my opinion more shows or movies or documentaries like that should be on tv so people can make a stand to what is right in the world and make a difference. I think there should be less of the reality tv shows about peoples daily life about what color to paint their nails that day, or to go shopping, or things that do not affect me at all. Do other people feel that way? I mean I'm not saying that these types of shows should be totally off the air, but more shows about whats happening in the world should be on. We have so many shows about people hurting themselves and then sending them in and now we are making fun of them for their stupidity.

No comments:

Post a Comment