Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Kids Today

I was thinking about how much society changes over time. When I was young all I looked forward to was coming home from school and going outside to play. I hardly see any of the young kids in my neighborhood do that anymore. One of my favorite childhood games was kick the can. My friends and I used to make up so many games when we were young. Now all I see is kids on cell phones or computers not using their time to do anything fun. I wish kids knew how much value going out to play has on yourself. You use your mind to be so creative and make up stuff. I didn't even get a cell phone until high school and I guarantee you it wasn't an Iphone either. I just wish kids today would enjoy life because all I think about now is being young again.

No comments:

Post a Comment